PhD: Public and housing economics
Master of Economic Theory and Econometrics Erlend Eide Bø at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Four essays on public and housing economics" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Ingeborg Urke Myklebust
Trial lecture - time and Place
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 11.30-12.15 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Efficiency and equity concerns in designing real estate taxation"
- Professor Claus Thustrup Kreiner, University of Copenhagen
- Associate professor Antonia Diaz, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Professor Jo Thori Lind, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Vidar Christiansen, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Edwin Leuven, University of Oslo
- Researcher Elin Halvorsen, Statistics Norway (until 31 Dec. 2014)
- Professor Marcus Hagedorn, University of Oslo (from 1 Jan. 2015)
Article about Bø’s thesis: "Four essays on public and housing economics" (only in Norwegian)