PhD: How policies and cooperation can help mitigate environmental problems
M.Sc. Elisabeth Thuestad Isaksen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Empirical essays on policies and cooperation to mitigate environmental problems" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Monday, September 11, 2017 at 10.15-11 in Aud. 3: "Give an evaluation of the impacts of the EU-ETS"
- Professor, Dr. Andreas Lange, Universität Hamburg
- Professor Mari Rege, University of Stavanger
- Professor Jon Strand, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Vidar Christiansen, Department of Economics
- Professor Kjell Arne Brekke, Department of Economics
- Professor Jo Thori Lind, Department of Economics
- Assistant Professor Andries Richter, Wageningen University
Article about Elisabeth Isaksen’s thesis: Empirical essays on policies and Cooperation to mitigate environmental problems