PhD about car ownership, driving and battery electric vehicles
M.Phil Bjørn Gjerde Johansen at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Car Ownership, Driving and Battery Electric Vehicles" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Tron Trondal, UiO
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by writing in the chat during the intermission.
Given topic: "The interaction between policy instruments used to reduce greenhouse gas emissions".
- Assistant Professor Laura Grigolon, University of Mannheim, Germany
- Professor Erin T. Mansur, Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, USA
- Professor em. Michael Hoel, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Andreas Moxnes, Dep. of Economics, University of Oslo
- Assistant Professor Katinka K. Holtsmark, Dep. of Economics, University of Oslo