PhD defense about the relationship between educational policy and student outcomes
M.Phil. in Economics Astrid Marie Jorde Sandsør at Department of Economics will defend her thesis "Educational Policy and Student Outcomes" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Evidence-based recommendations for educational policy"
- Professor Katrine Vellesen Løken, Department of Economics, University of Bergen
- Adjunct Professor Tuomas Pekkarinen, Aalto University, Helsinki
- Adjunct Professor Bernt Bratsberg, ESOP/Department of Economics and The Frisch Centre
Chair of defence
- Professor Karl Ove Moene, ESOP/Department of Economics
- Professor Torberg Falch, Norwegian University of Science and Technology