PhD: Essays on Taxation of Capital and Labour Income
M.Sc. Arnaldur Sölvi Kristjánsson at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Essays on Taxation of Capital and Labour Income" for the ph.d.-degree.
Photo: Terje Heiestad
Trial lecture - time and place
Wednesday, October 11, at 11.15-12.00 in Auditorium 5, Eilert Sundt's building: "Can income taxation address issues of inequality?"
- Professor Katherine Cuff, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
- Assistant Professor Floris Tobias Zoutman, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen
- Professor Gaute Torsvik, Department of Economics, UofO
Chair of defence
- Professor Vidar Christiansen, Department of Economics
- Professor II Ray Rees, Department of Economics and University of Munich
Article about Arnaldur Sölvi Kristjánsson’s thesis: "Essays on Taxation of Capital and Labour Income" (in Norwegian).