PhD on Disability Benefits, Welfare Reform and Labor Supply
Master of Economic Theory and Econometrics Andreas Steinvall Myhre at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Disability Benefits, Welfare Reform and Labor Supply" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Univ. of Oslo
This event is digital and will be available in zoom.
You can download zoom or use your browser. Please visit our webpage for more information on digital disputation.
The master of ceremonies will invite to ex auditorio-questions. This is possible by writing in the chat during the intermission.
Trial lecture - time and place
Given topic: "Public Policies and Youth Labor Supply"
- Associate Professor Stefan Staubli, University of Calgary
- Assistant Professor Ines Helm, Stockholm University
- Assistant Professor Martin Blomhoff Holm, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Edwin Leuven, Department of Economics
- Assistant Professor Andreas R. Kostøl, Arizona State University