PhD: Empirical essays on taxation and self-employment
M.Phil. Andrea Papini at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Empirical essays on taxation and self-employment" for the Ph.D degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10.15 in Auditorium 4, Eilert Sundt's building: "How do taxes on corporations and entrepreneurs affect investment and redistribution?"
- Professor Jean-Francois Wen, University of Calgary
- Associate Professor Åsa Hansson, University of Lund
- Associate Professor Tarjei Havnes, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Researcher Thor Olav Thoresen, Statistics Norway and Department of Economics
- Professor Wiji Arulampalam, University of Warwick
Article about Papini’s thesis: "Empirical essays on taxation and self-employment" (in Norwegian)