What is in it for you?
- The scholarship is NOK 15 000
- The possibility to attend OFS’s research seminars and workshops
- You may receive financial support for project related travels
- Your planned Master's thesis must be relevant to one or more of OFS's research areas.
- Applicants are supposed to have at least one supervisor among the OFS research staff.
20 November for students handing in their thesis next spring or fall semester.
- Short application (1-2 pages) containing at least:
- a presentation of yourself
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and/or the proposed OFS supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Grades from higher education
How to apply
Please note that you have to upload all the documents in the online form.
Applications will be subject to assessment in November. All applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
Up to four OFS scholarships are announced, but we may choose not to award any if no excellent candidates are found.