Apply for a Master Scholarship 2016/17
OFS has a limited number of scholarships available for Master students who plan to Write their Master's thesis. The thesis must be relevant to one of OFS's research areas. The next application deadline is 20 October 2016.
The Master's thesis
- There are four scholarships available for 2017
- To be considered for the OFS scholarships, the thesis must be relevant to one or more of OFS’s research areas
- Applicants should have at least one supervisor among the OFS research staff
What’s in it for you?
- Each scholarship is 15 000 NOK
- The possibility to attend OFS’s research seminars and workshops
- You may receive financial support for project related travels
The application deadline is October 20 2016 for students writing their thesis in spring or fall 2017.
- Short application (1-2 pages) with at least the following information:
- a presentation of yourself
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and/or the proposed OFS supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Grades from higher education.
How to apply
The application with all the enclosures are sent to the Department using the following website: https://nettskjema.no/a/64254.html
Applications will be subject to assessment in November 2016. Applicants will be notified by the end of the month. Up to four OFS scholarships are announced, but we may choose not to award any if no excellent candidates are found