The INTPART Resourceful Scholarship
The INTPART Resourceful Scholarship is available for Master's students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo. You must write a Master's thesis that is relevant to INTPART Resourceful's research areas.
What is in it for you?
- The scholarship is NOK 12 000
- Invitations to research seminars and workshops
- Your planned Master's thesis must be relevant to INTPART Resourceful's research areas, Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Applicants are supposed to have at least one supervisor among the INTPART Resourceful's research staff.
- Applicants should contact their supervisor to discuss a project plan.
Who may apply?
- Applicants should be Master's students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Oslo.
- Preferably you should write your thesis next spring semester.
- Short application (1-2 pages) containing at least:
- a presentation of yourself
- your motivation for applying
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and / or the proposed INTPART supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Grades from higher education
How to apply
Please note that you have to upload all the documents in the online form.
Applications will be subject to assessment in November. Applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
One or two scholarships are announced, but we may choose not to award any if no excellent candidates are found.