The INNOPROD Scholarship
The INNOPROD scholarship is available for Master's students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Oslo. You must write a Master's thesis that is relevant to INNOPROD's research areas.
What is in it for you?
- The scholarship is NOK 12 000
- Invitations to research seminars and workshops
- Your planned Master's thesis must be relevant to INNOPROD's research areas.
- Applicants are supposed to have at least one supervisor among the INNOPROD's research staff.
- Applicants should contact their supervisor to discuss a project plan.
Who may apply?
- Applicants should be Master's students at the Department of Economics or at other departments at the Faculty of Social Sciences at the University of Oslo.
- Preferably you should write your thesis next spring semester.
- Short application (1-2 pages) containing at least:
- a presentation of yourself
- your motivation for applying
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and / or the proposed INNOPROD supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Grades from higher education
How to apply
Please note that you have to upload all the documents in the online form.
Applications will be subject to assessment in November. Applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
One scholarship is announced, but we may choose not to award any if no excellent candidates are found.