Metro services from the city centre
Line 4 and 5 westbound will take you to the University. This will take about 6-8 minutes from the city centre.
- Disembark at Forskningsparken.
- Exit the platform on the same side where you arrived, and you will see two tall brown brick buildings. The Faculty of Social Science (Eilert Sundt building) is the second of these buildings.
Tram services from the centre:
- Line 17 and 18 westbound will take you to the University. This will take about 10-18 minutes from the city centre.
Disembark at Universitetet Blindern
- Eilert Sundt building is the first building on the left hand side.
Tickets can be bought at the ticket vending machines at the entrance to the platforms or in some cases on the platforms, and in kiosks like Narvesen, 7-Eleven, Deli De Luca. You can also download the RuterBillett app to your mobile phone and buy a ticket (requires Norwegian Bank account).
Price: Tickets (valid in Zone 1) costs 36 NOK for a single ticket, 108 NOK for a 24-hour ticket and 285 NOK for a 7-day ticket.
Costs about 250-300,- NOK from the city centre. Adress to the Faculty of Social Science: Moltke Moes vei 31
The NSB Train information center is located near the ticket vending machines.
Local train/ Regional train (NSB)
Departs from the Airport Train Station every 10 to 20 minutes. Check the board for platforms and go down the escalator onto the train platform.
- You can take the L12 – Kongsberg, R10 – Drammen or R11 – Skien train routes.
Reaches Oslo Central Station in 23 minutes.
Price: One-way ticket 101 NOK. Buy tickets at the ticket vending machine in the terminal or online.
For more information visit NSBs webpage.
Airport Express Train (Flytoget)
Departs from the Airport Train Station every 10 minutes between 06:00 - 23:00, then every 20 minutes until 00:00. The airport train does not depart between 00:50- 05:30.
Reaches Oslo Central Station in 22 minutes.
Price: One-way ticket: 190 NOK. Round ticket: 380 NOK.
Buy tickets at the ticket vending machine in the terminal. You can also simply swipe your credit card at the barrier in the terminal and select your destination (e.g. Oslo S).
Please note: To receive a receipt, you’ll need to use the ticket vending machines.
For more information visit the airport express train webpage.
Costs about 1200 - 1700,- NOK