Younger Fellow Visiting Program
Every semester, the C-REX Visiting Fellow Program provides one grant to younger researchers in the field of right-wing extremism and far-right politics.
Picture from C-REX lunch room (Photo by Director of C-REX, Tore Bjørgo)
The Younger Fellow scholarship gives younger scholars - PhD students and postdoctoral fellows in particular - the opportunity to join the vibrant and cross-disciplinary research environment at C-REX.
The program is intended to facilitate short-term research stays, promoting the exchange of knowledge and experience, as well as networking, among colleagues working specifically on right-wing extremism and far right politics.
Deadlines: April 1 and
Due to the uncertainty of the situation in the fall of 2020, the next deadline is postponed to January 15th 2021
What we offer
- travel and accommodation costs for one month
- a workplace in our joint research room
- access to library and IT-services
- relevant seminars and workshops
What we expect
- Active participation in our seminars and workshops
- At least one paper presentation
- One post for our blog RightNow! about your ongoing project
- Applicants must be younger researchers (under 40) currently working on right-wing extremism or far-right politics
- Applications should include a motivation letter (including a description of your ongoing research projects) and CV.
For more information about the program, please contact administrative head of the C-REX.