Disputation: Stine Hesstvedt
Master of Political Science Stine Hesstvedt at ARENA Centre for European Studies and the Department of Sociology and Human Geography will defend her PhD thesis The Politics of Expert Advice: A Study of Governments’ Use of Policy Advisory Commissions in Norway, 1972-2018.
To join the digital public defence, follow this link.
Trial lecture: The changing political context for policy advice in Norway. Explaining continuity and change
- Professor Sylvia Veit, Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Kassel, Germany
- Professor Stefan Svallfors, Institute for Future Studies, Stockholm, Sweden
- Professor Grete Brochmann, Department of Sociology and Human Geography, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor Marianne Nordli Hansen, Department of Sociology and Human Geography
- Assistant Professor Johan Christensen, Leiden University
- Professor Cathrine Holst, Department of Sociology and Human Geography, UiO
You may request a pdf of the thesis by sending an email to Katalin Godberg by 15 January.