- Research communications
- Communications officer and web editor for ARENA and the projects GLOBUS (Reconsidering European Contributions to Global Justice) and EU Differentiation, Dominance and Democracy (EU3D)
- ARENA press contact
- Social media
- Project management
- External funding
- Research support
- ARENA safety delegate
Ragnhild Grønning has a BA in Political Science from the University of Oslo and a MA in International Affairs from George Washington University, where she recieved a grant from the Fulbright Program. She has been an intern at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, and a research associate at the Arctic Institute in Washington, D.C. Before becoming a research adviser, Ragnhild worked as a research assistant at ARENA (2017-2018).
- Raspotnik, Andreas; Grønning, Ragnhild & Herrmann, Victoria (2020). A tale of three cities: the concept of smart sustainable cities for the Arctic. Polar Geography. ISSN 1088-937X. 43(1), s 64- 87 . doi: 10.1080/1088937X.2020.1713546
- Olsen, Espen Daniel Hagen & Grønning, Ragnhild (2019). From Humanitarian Needs to Border Control: Norwegian Media Narratives on Migration and Conceptions of Justice. The International Spectator: Italian Journal of International Affairs. ISSN 0393-2729. 54(3), s 90- 106 . doi: 10.1080/03932729.2019.1641364
- Grønning, Ragnhild & Saltnes, Johanne Døhlie (2018, 11. juni). Critical voice and constructive partner? The role of civil society in EU foreign policy. [Internett]. GLOBUS.
- Grønning, Ragnhild & Saltnes, Johanne Døhlie (2018, 27. juni). Do human rights limit state sovereignty?. [Internett]. GLOBUS.
- Saltnes, Johanne Døhlie & Grønning, Ragnhild (2018, 23. mars). Crisis management without conflict resolution: EUFOR Tchad/RCA. [Internett]. GLOBUS. Show summary