Marit Eldholm is administrative coordinator of PLATO (The Post-Crisis Legitimacy of the European Union), an EU Horizon 2020-funded PhD network (MSCA-ITN) with 20 partners institutions across Europe (2017-2020).
She is also part of the project management team of EU3D: Differentiation, Dominance and Democracy, another EU H2020-funded project with 10 European partners (2019-2023), where she is responsible for the project's dissemination strategy.
Eldholm has been involved in the management of externally funded projects at ARENA since 2006, from project bidding to administrative coordination and reporting, with particular emphasis on research dissemination and impact.
She was in charge of ARENA's communication activities and the centre's web editor from 2013 to 2016. In this period, she contributed to the proposal and start-up of the EU Horizon 2020-funded GLOBUS project, including the project's communication plan, website and policy impact. From 2007 to 2012, she was responsible for communication and dissemination activities in the EU FP6-funded RECON project with 22 partner institutions in 13 countries, and acted as project manager in the last period.
Eldholm has an educational background from EU studies, comparative politics, French and Italian. She holds an MA in political science from the University of Oslo (ARENA Report 5/2007). Her undergraduate degree includes International Politics from the Università degli Studi di Catania, French language and literature from the Université libre de Bruxelles, Comparative Politics, Italian language and literature, and Humanistic Informatics from the University of Bergen, and commercial French from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fossum, John Erik & Eldholm, Marit (2012). Conceptualising (and tentatively mapping) the EU’s social constituency, In Ireneusz Pawel Karolewski & Viktoria Kaina (ed.), Civic Resources and the Future of the European Union. Routledge. ISBN 978-0-415-68900-7. Chapter 7.
- Eldholm, Marit & Fossum, John Erik (2007). Conceptualising (and Tentatively Mapping) the EU's Social Constituency, In John Erik Fossum; Philip R. Schlesinger & Geir Ove Kværk (ed.), Public Sphere and Civil Society? Transformations of the European Union. ARENA Report No 2/07. Chapter 7.
- Eldholm, Marit (2019). Prosjektadministrasjon i H2020: MSCA-ITN.
- Eldholm, Marit (2018). Hvordan jobber PLATO med karriereveiledning?.
- Eldholm, Marit (2017). ITN proposal writing: Experiences from PLATO.
- Eldholm, Marit (2017). Impact i Horisont 2020: ARENAs erfaringer fra to vellykkete EU-søknader.
- Eldholm, Marit; Eriksen, Erik Oddvar & Lord, Christopher (2016, 05. januar). Democracy lost for non-members of the European Union. [Internett]. sciencenordic.com.
- Eldholm, Marit; Lord, Christopher; Eriksen, Erik Oddvar & Fossum, John Erik (2015, 01. juli). Britenes fire valg etter Brexit. [Internett]. Forskning.no.
- Lord, Christopher & Eldholm, Marit (2015, 19. juli). Brexit and the UK’s future. [Internett]. sciencenordic.com.
- Eriksen, Erik Oddvar; Fossum, John Erik; Sjursen, Helene & Eldholm, Marit (2014, 20. januar). EØS-avtalen truer demokratiet. [Internett]. Forskning.no.
- Eldholm, Marit (red.) (2007). Mot en europeisk grunnlov? En diskursteoretisk analyse av Konventet for EUs fremtid.