Mads Andreas Danielsen
- Research administration
- Research communication
- Web and social media editor
- Event management, including seminars and conferences
- Press contact
Danielsen holds a MA and BA in Political Science from the University of Oslo (UiO), including an exchange to UC Berkeley. He is previously a research assistant and seminar leader in public policy and administration at the Department of Political Science, UiO.
Danielsen is also social media editor for the project "Tja til EU", funded by the Norwegian Foundation for Freedom of Speech (Fritt Ord).
Danielsen is previously a trainee at the Norwegian Mission to the EU in Brussels and an assistant with the Norwegian EU and EEA Review Committee. He has also been a national board member of JEF Norway, youth columnist in the Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, and freelance journalist with the Norwegian Journal of Public Management (Stat & Styring).
Danielsen is a recipient of the European Commissions' "European Youth Award" in 2013 and the U.S. Department of State's "Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund" in 2014 for a series of youth and education projects he co-organized around Europe.
- Danielsen, M.A. (2017). Komité utenfor kontroll og konstitusjon? En analyse av Kontroll- og konstitusjonskomiteens kontroll ved forvaltningen i perioden 2001-2017. Master thesis in Political Science, University of Oslo.
- Danielsen, M.A. (2016). "Ny vri på gamle rutiner?" Stat & Styring - tidsskrift for politikk og forvaltning, vol. 26(4), p. 48-51.
- Danielsen, M.A. (2016). "Spenninger eller utpressing?" Stat & Styring - tidsskrift for politikk og forvaltning, vol. 26(2), p. 20-24.
- Danielsen, M.A. (2015). "Norsk Europaminister: Kamp mot norske siloer". Stat & Styring - tidsskrift for politikk og forvaltning, vol. 25(3), p. 40-43.