Jakoba Sraml Gonzalez
- Innovation and creativity under constraints
- Micro perspective on innovation
- Links between innovation and creativity
- Triggers of creativity within innovation processes
- Creativity and innovation policy
The current title of my PhD Project is "Creativity and innovation in constraining situations."
In my research project I am interested in how organizations (both management and employees working with innovation or R&D) react to various types of constraints and how this affects innovation. In other words, I want to know more about why companies innovate, even though they experience challenges, and what role creativity plays in this process. The empirical part is designed as a comparative multi-case study of Norwegian SMEs.