Hege Rudi Standal
Standal's research interests are research and innovation policy in general and especially the role and effect of policy instruments aiming to transform universities and the role of scientific knowledge in society.
- TIK4040 Research and Design Seminar (2011)
The main themes concern the conditions of university research in the new era of governance. The ambition is to tell a story of change in modern universities focusing on change in research and research related activity in relation to research leadership.
Higher education and employment history
- 2011- d.d. PhD Research fellow, TIK-centre
- 2012-2012 Project Manager, Research Council og Norway
(Evaluation of the NOS-HS funding scheme: exploratory workshops)
- 2009-2010 Higher Executive Officer, TIK-centre
- 2009-2010 Research assistant; TIK-centre
- 2007-2009 MPhil inTechnology, Innovation and Knowledge
- UHR: Working Group on Attractive Career Paths and Mobility in Research (2014-2015)
- TIK Board member (2013- 2015)
- Board member in UiODoc (2012- 2015)
- Board member in SiN (2012- 2014)
- SiN representative in UHR Research Committee (2013- 2014)
- TIK's workplace protection officer (2010-2014)
- University Board Member representing scientific staff on short term contracts
- PhD forum administrator (2011-2012)
- Standal, Hege Rudi (2013). Changing the Skills of Science; An Empirical Study of How Research and Innovation Policy Enters Scientific Knowledge Production in Universities.
- Standal, Hege Rudi (2012). Evaluation of the Joint Committee for Nordic Research Councils for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (NOS-HS) Exploratory Workshops.