Available position/s: Research assistant/s at TIK
The innovation group at TIK are looking for one or more research assistans from June 2017 to March 2018.
The TIK Centre is looking for 1-2 research assistants that will be working in the period between summer 2017 and March 2018.
The assistant(s) will work with TIK’s Director, and carry out tasks and activities related to some of TIK’s externally funded projects in the field of innovation studies, such as:
- Literature search
- Statistical data collection and analysis
- Organization of meetings and events
- Other research assistance tasks
Qualifications and personal skills
Preference will be given to applicants who have already completed their Master thesis and that intend to work full-time throughout the whole period. Master students who have not yet completed their thesis will also be considered. These will be working part-time, and combine research assistance work with Master level studies.
- Personal skills: well-organized, structured, goal-oriented, independent
- Communication skills: Very good written and oral proficiency in both Norwegian and English
- Application letter
- CV (detailed and updated)
- Grade transcripts (Bachelor and Master-level courses)
Applications should be sent by e-mail to TIK’s Director Fulvio Castellacci: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15 June 2017.
A few selected candidates will be invited for a job interview in the second half of June.