- It is all accelerating too violently and too fast and we are lacking restricting mechanisms that would slow us down, says Thomas Hylland Eriksen in an interview with Politiken.
Cecilia Salinas doctoral thesis explores how politics actually counteract and jeopardize adopted policy.
- We need new strategies to understand what is happening and why people are responding in similar ways all over the world, says anthropologist Vito Laterza.
- The world is running wild Feb. 16, 2017
- Can microbes, pigs and humans be co-workers? Dec. 7, 2016
- Visit from the Czech Republic, University of Hradec Kralové Apr. 20, 2016
- "We still know too little about the human dimensions of climate change" Apr. 20, 2016