Simone Almond Abram
Participant in the project MATKIN.
- Property, planning and ownership
- Governance, bureaucracy and organisational practice
- Travel, tourism and travel-writing
- Energy practices and services
- Temporality, future imaginaries, heritage and history
Simone Abram is Professor in the Anthropology Department at Durham University and is Co-Director of the Durham Energy Institute.
Simone Abram has done ethnographic fieldwork in the UK, France and Scandinaviva. She is co-convenor of the EASA Energy Anthropology Network and a member of the EASA Futures Network. She has been Secretary of the ASA (UK) and member of the Council of the RAI. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.