- Thematic: Economic/political anthropology, state, infrastructure, renewable energy, Mapuche
- Regional: Latin America and the Caribbean (Chile and Dominican Republic)
- Masters degree in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2014
- Bachelor degree in Cultural and Social Studies, specialization in Social Anthropology, University of Oslo, 2011
- 2014-2015: NAV Management Oslo. I was employed as a case worker.
- 2010-2012: University College Oslo and Akershus. In this position, I supervised students on written work and held courses in academic writing. I participated in the research project "Writing in welfare," also here through the guidance of students. In addition, I was responsible for data collection and co-responsible for the evaluation "OLC at Oslo University College" (2010). I also contributed the article "Use of terms in higher education - about concepts that obscures" in the anthology Language Diversity in education - reflection on educational practice (2015)
Greek, Martine (2015). Begrepsbruk i høyere utdanning: om begreper som tilslører, I: Kari Mari Jonsmoen & Marit Greek (red.),
Språkmangfold i utdanningen.
View all works in Cristin
Published Sep. 1, 2015 8:24 AM
- Last modified Sep. 26, 2017 1:10 PM