Phone (+47) 22 84 51 26
Mobile phone (+47) 97 10 81 69
Visiting address Harald Schjelderups hus Forskningsveien 3A 0373 Oslo
Postal address Psykologisk institutt Postboks 1094 Blindern 0317 Oslo
- Clinical neuropsychology, emotion regulation, depressive rumination.
- Cognitive functions in relation to symptoms of mental disorders - primarily executive functions and depression.
- Serotonergic genes in relation to cognitive function and vulnerability to depression.
Working title for PhD project: "Cognitive control and serotonergic genes in emotion regulation and depressive rumination."
Higher education and employment history
- PhD student in clinical neuropsychology, starting september 2011.
- Psychologist at an outpatient clinic in Oslo, primarily working with patients with psychotic disorders.
- Research assistant to the project “Cognitive control, mood, brain function and genetics in major depressive disorder and healthy people”, January 2008 – June 2011.
- Certified as clinical psychologist in january 2010, educated at the University of Oslo
- Fjell, Anders Martin; Aker, Martin; Bang, Karl Henrik; Bardal, Janne; Frogner, Heidi; Gangås, Oddny Silje; Otnes, Anneli; Sønderland, Nils Martin; Wisløff, Anne Kathrine & Walhovd, Kristine B (2007). Habituation of P3a and P3b brain potentials in men engaged in extreme sports. Biological Psychology. ISSN 0301-0511. 75(1), s 87- 94 . doi: 10.1016/j.biopsycho.2006.12.004
Published Oct 19, 2011 04:14 PM - Last modified Apr 17, 2012 01:09 PM