My research project involves the intervention Circle of Security (COS) Virginia (both the family and the group model). The COS intervention is offered by Norwegian Health and Social Services for caregivers (i.e., biological parents, foster parents, adoptive parents etc.) with children that have developed, or are at risk of developing attachment problems. The goal of the intervention is to promote positive parent-child relationships. The purpose of the study is to evaluate the effect and the implementation of COS in Norwegian Health and Social Services.
Phd. in Preventative and Developmental Psychology, Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, 2015-2019
Master of Philosophy in Psychology, University of Oslo, 2010- 2012
Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Southampton Solent University, 2005-2008
- Drozd, Filip; Mork, Lia; Nielsen, Bettina; Raeder, Sabine & Bjørkli, Cato Alexander (2014). Better Days - A randomized controlled trial of an internet-based positive psychology intervention . Journal of Positive Psychology. ISSN 1743-9760. 9(5), s 377- 388 . doi: 10.1080/17439760.2014.910822
- Nielsen, Bettina; Oddli, Hanne; Slinning, Kari & Drozd, Filip (2017). The Use and Implementation of the Circle of Security-Virginia Family Model in Health and Social Services .
- Nielsen, Bettina & Drozd, Filip (2016). Circle of Security-Familiemodellen.
- Nielsen, Bettina; Sandnes, Kjersti; Lindberg, Astri; Drozd, Filip & Slinning, Kari (2016). Implementering av Trygghetssirkelen i norske helse- og sosiale tjenester: En studie ved bruk av ulike forskningsperspektiver.
- Nielsen, Bettina; Mork, Lia; Kraft, Pål & Drozd, Filip (2012). Evaluation of an internet-based intervention for mild-to-moderate depression and promotion of psychological well-being: A randomized controlled trial .