Simen Sørbøe Solbakken
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Agent-based modeling
- Computer simulations of international politics
- International norms
- Evolutionary approaches to international politics
- Chaotic, dynamic, and complex social systems
- STV4020A - Forskningsmetode og statistikk
- STV1020 - Metode og statistikk
- STV2250 - Internasjonal miljø- og ressurspolitikk
- Master of Arts, Political Science, University of Oslo (2016)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of Oslo (2013)
Nominations and Awards
- Winner of the ‘Våg å vite’ (‘Dear to know’) prize for the Master's thesis The Dynamics of a Green Transition. An Agent-Based Analysis. See uio.no.
- Nominee, and one of the 39 finalists, for the Norwegian newspaper Morgenbladet’s award ‘Norway’s ten greatest lecturers’. See morgenbladet.no [Norwegian].
Solbakken, S. S. (2016). The Dynamics of a Green Transition. An Agent-Based Analysis. Master's thesis. University of Oslo.