Peter Egge Langsæther
- Comparative politics
- Political behaviour
- Electoral studies
- Cleavages and social structure
- Values, attitudes, and public opinion
- Methodology and statistics
- PECOS4022: Applied Statistics for Peace and Conflict Studies
- STV3090: Political Analysis
- STV2340: Attitudes, values, and political behaviour
- SFS20207: Introduction to Comparative Politics (at the University College of Østfold)
- ISSV1850: Scandinavian Government & Politics (at the International Summer School)
- STV1020: Methodology and Statistics
- M.Phil., Political Science, University of Oslo, 2014
- Institut d'Etudes politiques de Lyon (Sciences Po), 2012
- B.A., Political Science, University of Oslo, 2010
- Reviewer, Scandinavian Political Studies
- Representative, Department Board at Department of Political Science, UiO, 2016-2017
- Representative, PhD programme council, 2015-2016
- Committee Member, STV1020, 2013-2014
- Executive Editor, Samfunnsviter'n, 2011
- Executive Editor, Zoon Politikon, 2008-2010
- Research Assistant, University of Oslo, 2012-2014
- Teaching Assistant, 2013-2014
- Multilevel and Longitudinal Modeling (Sophia Rabe-Hesketh and Anders Skrondal), CEMO, 2016
- Social Research as a Craft (Kees van Kersbergen and Robert Klemmensen), Aarhus University, 2016
- Case Study Research Methods (Andrew Bennet), Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies 2015
- Advanced Discrete Choice Modelling (Paul Thurner), ECPR Winter School, Bamberg 2015
- STV9026: Advanced Quantitative Methods (Håvard Strand), Universitetet i Oslo, 2015
- Leuven-Montréal Winter School on Elections and Electoral Behaviour, Leuven, 2015
Knutsen, Oddbjørn and Peter Egge Langsæther (2018). "Party Choice and Social Structure". In: Social Structure, Value Orientations, and Party Choice in Western Europe. Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology. Palgrave Macmillan, Cham.
Langsæther, Peter Egge, Haakon Gjerløw, and Martin G. Søyland (2017). "Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: Using media exposure and preferential voting to assess voter competence". Paper presented at the ECPR General Conference, Oslo.
Langsæther, Peter Egge (2017). "How Religion Affects Party Preference. Mass-Party Linkages in 16 West-European Countries". Paper presented at the 3rd Leuven-Montréal Winter School on Elections.
Knutsen, Oddbjørn og Peter Egge Langsæther (2015). "Class Voting in Western Europe: Do Various Class Schemas Make a Difference?", paper presented at the 6th Conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), 13-17 July 2015, Reykjavik, Iceland.
Langsæther, Peter Egge (2015). "Class Voting and Value Orientations: In search of mechanisms", paper presented at the ECPR General Conference, Montreal, 26-29 August, 2015.
Langsæther, Peter Egge (2014). Class Voting and Value Orientations: The Fourth Generation. Master's thesis. Oslo: Universitet i Oslo.