- Highly skilled refugees
- Mixed migration
- Labour market integration
- Qualitative methods
- Comparative studies
In my PhD project, I am exploring labour market experiences of highly skilled refugees living in Oslo, Malmö and Munich.
- SOS1001 - Introduksjon til sosiologi
- SOSGEO2800 - Migration, diversity, and inequality
- SOSGEO4800 - Globalisation, migration and religion
- PhD candidate, University of Oslo: 2016–
- Research assistant, Malmö University: 2015–16
- Master, International migration and ethnic relations, Malmö University: 2013–15
- Research intern, Malmö University: autumn semester 2014
- Programme co-ordinator, Open School 21, Hamburg: 2010–13
- Bachelor, Cultural studies, University of Ljubljana: 2003–08
- Erasmus exchange student, University of Bergen: 2005–06
- MIM Master Essay Award, Malmö University: 2015
Povrzanović Frykman, M., I. Bunescu & K. Mozetič (2016) Work/Non-work Experiences of Highly Skilled Migrants: An Outline of an Emergent Research Field. MIM Working Papers Series 16:1. Malmö: Malmö Institute for Studies of Migration, Diversity and Welfare. Available here.
Mozetič, K. (2015) Being Highly Skilled and a Refugee: Experiences of Non-European Physicians in Sweden. Malmö University. Available here.