- Art and environment.
- Cartography and spatial analysis.
- Graffiti and street art
- Environmental aesthetics.
- Urban studies.
- Visual methodologies.
- SGO1910 - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- SGO4010 - Qualitative Methods (lecturing on visual methods, spatial analysis)
- SGO4301 - Global Environmental Change (guest lecture on art and environment)
2009. Erasmus Mundus Master's of Science, Environmental Sciences, Policy, and Management (MESPOM): Lund University (Sweden), Central European University (Hungary), University of the Aegean (Greece), University of Manchester (UK)
2005. Graduate Diploma, Environmental Impact Assessment: Concordia University (Canada)
2002. Honours Bachelor's of Science (with distinction), Environmental Geography: Concordia University (Canada)
2014. 'Sustainability implications of textile graffiti in public space'
Book: 'Animation of public space through the arts. Toward more sustainable communities' (p. 175-183)
Editor: Nancy Duxbury
Publisher: Livraria Almedina (Lisboa, Portugal)