- Do you have any special needs or health issues that cause considerable disadvantages during exams? Apply for special examination arrangements.
- Common forms of special exam arrangements include additional time, opportunities to rest during the exam, and special help-aids.
- Ill on the day of your exam? Apply for a postponed exam.
- If you wish to retake your exam, you have to re-enroll for the subject the next semester the course is being offered.
- You may take the exam in each course up to three times
Available for all students at UiO
- Grades - explanations and appeals
- Special examination arrangements
- Illness before or during exams
- Withdrawal from an examination
- Restricting the master's thesis
- Practical tips for written exams
Time and place for examination
- Time and place can be found in StudentWeb under the menu item Your status, as well as on the semester page for each course.
- The examination venue is usually announced 1-2 weeks before the exam.
- Access examination results in StudentWeb under the menu item Your status.
- The deadline for submitting grades is three weeks after the exam (8 weeks for master's theses).