SV-infosenter can issue written confirmation letters for students at Bachelor level. Students at Master level have to contact their Department.
You can complete the form below if you need confirmation of any of the following:
- If you require a confirmation of exam registration or that you are a student, it is necessary that you are semester-registered the same semester (in other words that you are enrolled in classes in the subjects you have applied for, have payed the semester fee, and have registered for exams and tuition).
- Exam dates (please specify which subjects this concerns)
- Dates for when the semester starts/finishes
- If you require confirmation of anything exceeding the points above, you are welcome to send a request for us to consider (marks and ECTS-credits are confirmed by ordering a Transcript of records)
The written confirmation will only be sent to the address you have registered in the StudentWeb.
Please check your address in the StudentWeb before you order a confirmation. You log onto the StudentWeb with your username and password. If you are not a student at the University of Oslo anymore, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your address, BEFORE you order the written confirmation.
Confirmation of Study Place/ Exam Registrations
Your semester card confirms the following information:
- That you are a student for the current semester
- That you have admission to a subject or specific programme of study
- What faculty you study at this semester
- That you have payed your semester fee
SV-infosenter will thus not confirm the information above.
Confirmation of completed Bachelor degree/other degree:
A diploma is the only valid document to confirm the completion of a degree. Requests concerning the completion of degrees will therefore not be processed.
We cannot confirm that you will complete your Bachelor's degree at a given point of time in future.