Norwegian version of this page
Thesis, adjudication and public defence - PhD
- Form, length, language, introductory part
- Information on resources and library services
- What should I consider before submitting the thesis?
- How do I submit the thesis?
- What happens after the thesis is submitted?
- Forms and templates for submission
- Rejected thesis - new submission
- Who adjudicates?
- How long does it takes?
- When and where does the adjudication take place?
- How to appeal
Trial lecture, public defence, and printing
- Tips for eventual doctoral dinner
- Conferral and doctoral diploma
- Information for the chair of the defence
- Information for the adjudication committee