Oslo Summer School in Comparative Social Science Studies
Any travel expenses and accommodation costs must be paid for by the participants themselves.
- The fee for one course is NOK 3500,- (approx 396 EUR, approx 312 GBP, approx 490 USD).
- The fee for two courses is NOK 6000,- (approx 680 EUR, approx. 536 GBP, approx 840 USD).
NOTE: The currency is converted into EUR; GBP & USD on December 9, 2014. Minor changes may have occured since then.
The tuition fee includes:
- Parts of the required readings printed and sent to you in advance of the course.
- Daily lunch during the course week.
- Some social arrangements after class sessions.
- Partial covering of expenses towards administration and honorarium for lecturers.
Unfortunately, the Oslo Summer School currently does not have any grants available. All costs in relation to participation in our courses must be paid by participants themselves (or by their home institution). If (and when) any grants/scholarships become available, we will publish information about this on our web pages.
Cancellation after having paid tuition fee:
- In the event you cancel your participation after having paid the tuition fee (or in case the course is cancelled), you will be reimbursed NOK 3500 provided you inform us about your correct banking details.
- In the event you cancel your participation after you have paid and already received the reading material by post, you will be reimbursed NOK 3000 upon providing us with your banking details.
- In the event you have paid the course fee, and then the course you have paid for is cancelled, you will be reimbursed NOK 3500 (and may keep the reading material).