There are one to two scholarships available for Master's students at the Department of Economics, UiO. You must write a Master’s thesis within macro and monetary policy issues.
What is in it for you?
- The scholarship is NOK 12 000
- Your planned Master's thesis must be within the subject field of macro and monetary policy issues.
- You are not recieving other financial support for writing your thesis (for instance another scholarship)
Who may apply?
- Applicants have to be Master's students at the Department of Economics at the University of Oslo.
- The scholarship is available for students who will submit their thesis in 2018.
20 October 2018
- Short application
- Project description (2-3 pages) containing:
- a description of the question of interest
- possible use of data
- a tentative time scedule outlining the work until the thesis is finalised
- CV including your:
- courses and grades
- Letter of recommendation from supervisor (only for students who already have a supervisor)
The project can be begun before you apply for the scholarship.
How to apply
Applications will be subject to assessment in November 2018. All applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
The scholarship is funded by the Professorship in Macro and Monetary Policy Issues.