Workshop on Trade, Growth and Firm Dynamics
The Department of Economics and BI (Norwegian Business School), are organizing a workshop on trade, growth and firm dynamics. The workshop is funded by the department's research project GLOBALPROD.
- Ariel Burstein- University of California, Los Angeles
- Jonathan Eaton- Pennsylvania State University
- Chang-Tai Hsieh- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Erzo Luttmer- University of Minnesota
- Andres Rodriguez-Clare- University of California, Berkeley
GLOBALPROD research project
"The Global and Local Organization of Production (GLOBALPROD)" is a research project led by Andreas Moxnes with funding provided by the European Research Council (ERC) starting grant. The project started in 2017 and will last for five years.
If you are interested in attending one or more sessions, please contact Alexander Sanner Skage or the hosts.