PhD: Climate Policies
M.Phil. Torben Kenea Mideksa at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Leading for the Common Good" for the Ph.D degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, April 21, 2017, at 10.15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "A comparison of demand-side vs. supply-side climate policies"
- Professor Tore Ellingsen, Stockholm School of Economics
- Assistant Professor Mirabelle Muûls, Imperial College Business School, London
- Professor Geir B. Asheim, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Bård Harstad, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Halvor Mehlum, Department of Economics, University of Oslo