PhD about how various sources affect people's attitude towards inequality
M.Phil. Siv-Elisabeth Skjelbred at Department of Economics will defend the thesis Essays on social preferences and online experiments for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, October 27, at 11.15-12.00 in Auditorium 3, Eilert Sundt's building: "Economic experiments in the laboratory, the field, and online: pros and cons".
- Professor Martin Kocher, Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- Associate Professor Ernesto Reuben, New York University, Abu Dhabi
- Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Dean at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Professor Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr
- Professor Karl Ove Moene, Department of Economics
- Professor Bertil Tungodden, Norwegian School of Economics
Article about Skjelbred’s thesis: "Essays on social preferances and online Experiments" (in Norwegian)