PhD defense on Gender under Distress
M.Phil. Martin Flatø at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Gender under Distress - Essays on Climatic and Familial Determinants of Gendered Outcomes in African Populations" for the PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, December 16, 2016, at 11.15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Gender bias and demographic decisions in Sub-Saharan Africa"
- Dr. Christophe Guilmoto, CEPED, Paris
- Assistant Professor Martina Björkman Nyqvist, Stockholm School of Economics
- Professor Nico W. Keilman, Department of Economics
Chair of defence
- Professor Øystein Kravdal, Department of Economics
- Senior Research Fellow Andreas Kotsadam, Frisch Centre
Article about Martin Flatø’s thesis: "Gender under Distress - Essays on Climatic and Familial Determinants of Gendered Outcomes in African Populations" (in Norwegian).