PhD defense on the effects of environmental and innovation policies on emissions and innovation in Norwegian enterprises
Master in economics Marit Elisabeth Klemetsen at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Impacts of policies on emissions and environmental innovation in Norway" for the Ph.D.-degree.
Foto: Sofie Brønner
Trial lecture - time and place
Monday, June 6, 2016 at 10:15 a.m. in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "On the enforcement of environmental regulation: Theory and evidence"
- Dr. Joëlle Noailly, Centre for International Environmental Studies, Geneva
- Professor Ulrich J. Wagner, University of Mannheim
- Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, Department of Economics
- Researcher Arvid Raknerud, Statistics Norway
Article about Marit Elisabeth Klemetsen’s thesis: Impacts of policies on emissions and environmental innovation in Norway (in Norwegian).