PhD: Men and women in the labour market
Cand.polit. Jenny Clarhäll at Department of Economics will defend the thesis "Men and women in the labour market. - Three essays on segregation and wage" for the PhD degree.
Photo: Pelle Bjerkebakke-Clarhäll
Trial lecture - time and place
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11.15-12 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "The gender wage gap and gender segregation in the Norwegian labour market"
- Associate professor Lena Hensvik, IFAU, University of Uppsala
- Professor Dr. Wolter Hassink, Utrecht University School of Economics
- Professor Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor II Erling Barth, Department of Economics and Institute for Social Research
- Professor Karine Nyborg, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Article about Clarhäll’s thesis: "Men and women in the Labour market. - Three essays on segregation and wage" (in Norwegian only).