PhD: Universal Health Care Supply
M.Phil. Ingrid Marie Schaumburg Huitfeldt at Department of Economics will defend the thesis Universal Health Care Supply: Queues, Prices and Regional Variation for the PhD.
Trial lecture - time and place
Thursday, May 18, 2017, at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Incentives versus Hippocrates: What determines physician’s choices?"
- Prof. Hans-Martin von Gaudecker, University of Bonn, Germany
- Ass. Prof. Anna Aizer, Brown University, Rhode Island, USA
- Prof. II Jon H. Fiva, University of Oslo and Norwegian Business School
Chair of defence
- Director Sverre A.C. Kittelsen, The Frisch Centre
- Deputy Director Tarjei Havnes, Ministry of Finance (until Nov. 2015)
- Professor Edwin Leuven, Department of Economics (from Nov. 2015)
Article about Ingrid Huitfeldt’s thesis: "Universal Health Care Supply: Queues, Prices and Regional Variation" (in Norwegian only).