PhD defense about economics of long-term care
Master in Economics Henning Øien at Department of Economics will be defending the thesis "Four empirical essays in economics of long-term care" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, April 1, 2016 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building. "Should policymakers encourage more informal care giving for the elderly?"
- Professor Brigitte Dormont, Dauphine Universite, Paris
- Professor Kristian Bolin, University of Gothenburg
- Professor II Knut Røed, Department of Economics and Frisch Centre, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Tor Iversen, Institute of Health and Society
- Associate professor Tarjei Havnes, Department of Economics
Article about Øien’s thesis: "Four empirical essays in economics of long-term care" (in Norwegian).