Disputation about capital, competence and the authorities' role
Master of Economic Theory and Econometrics Gjermund Grimsby at Department of Economics will be defending the thesis "Three Essays on Competent Capital" for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Monday, October 26, 2015 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 3, Eilert Sundt's building. "Access to finance for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)"
- Professor James Foreman-Peck, Cardiff Business School, UK
- Dr. Vittoria Cerasi, Milano Bicocca University, Italy
- Associate professor Andreas Moxnes, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
Chair of defence
Professor emeritus Erik Biørn, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Steinar Holden, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Head of Research Leo Grünfeld, Menon