Disputation about Digital Markets
Master of Economics Arne Rogde Gramstad at Department of Economics will defend his thesis Essays on Digital Markets for the PhD degree.
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, January 27, 2017 at 10:15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Limit pricing and exclusion"
- Professor Francis Bloch, Paris School of Economics, Paris
- Assistant professor Malin Arve, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen
- Professor Gaute Torsvik, Department of Economics, Oslo
Chair of defence
- Professor Tore Nilssen, Department of Economics, Oslo
- Professor Bård Harstad, Department of Economics, Oslo
Article about Gramstad’s thesis: Essays on Digital Markets (in Norwegian)