Disputation on how individuals make decisions in environmental issues
MSc Alice Ciccone at Department of Economics will be defending the thesis "Decision making in environmental-related dilemmas: From natural to laboratory experiments" for the PhD-degree.
Trial lecture - time and Place
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 10.15-11 in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building. "Experiments and environmental policy: Lessons learned and the way forward".
- Professor Timo Goeschl, University of Heidelberg
- Professor Topi Miettinen, Hanken School of Economics
- Associate Professor Ingvild Almås, Norwegian School of Economics and ESOP, UofO
Chair of defence
- Professor Kjell Arne Brekke, Department of Economics, University of Oslo
- Professor Steinar Strøm, University of Oslo, University of Turin and The Frisch Centre
Article about Ciccone’s thesis: "Decision making in environmental-related dilemmas: From natural to laboratory experiments" (in Norwegian)