Disputation on the relationship between the background of politicians, voters behavior and politics
M.Phil. in Economics Askill Harkjerr Halse at Department of Economics will defend his thesis "Group representation and special interests in electoral politics" for the PhD degree.
Foto: Flemming Dahl
Trial lecture - time and place
Friday, January 20, 2017, at 11.15 AM in Auditorium 2, Eilert Sundt's building: "Geography and Politics in Mature Democracies"
- Associate professor Patricia Funk, Universita della Svizzera Italiana
- Senior researcher Janne Tukiainen, VATT Institute for Economic Research
- Professor II Erling Barth, Department of Economics and Institute for Social Research
Chair of defence
- Associate professor Jo Thori Lind, Department of Economics
- Professor Jon H. Fiva, Norwegian Business School
Article about Askill Harkjerr Halse’s thesis: "Group representation and special interests in electoral politics"