The OFS Student Scholarships
OFS has a limited number of scholarships available for Master's students who plan to write their Master's thesis which is relevant to one of OFS's research areas.
What is in it for you?
- The scholarship is NOK 15 000
- The possibility to attend OFS’s research seminars and workshops
- You may receive financial support for project related travels
- Your planned Master's thesis must be relevant to one or more of OFS's research areas.
- Applicants are supposed to have at least one supervisor among the OFS research staff.
20 October 2018 for students handing in their thesis in spring or fall of 2019.
- Short application (1-2 pages) containing at least:
- a presentation of yourself
- a work schedule for the rest of your master degree
- the name(s) of the supervisor and/or the proposed OFS supervisor
- A project description for the thesis (2-5 pages)
- Grades from higher education
How to apply
Applications will be subject to assessment in November 2018. All applicants will be notified by the end of the month.
Up to four OFS scholarships are announced, but we may choose not to award any if no excellent candidates are found.