Contact information for students:
Are you a bachelor student or an exchange student? Please contact SV-info.
Are you a master’s student? Please contact the Department of Economics at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the reception during our opening hours.
Sensitive personal information:
If you contact us with questions that require us to look you up in UiO’s database, please answer the following questions:
- Full name
- Student number (you will find it in StudentWeb or on your semester card)
- Study programme or home university if you are an exchange student
- Administrative coordinator of the PhD programme
- Secretary of the PhD committee
- Administratively responsible for admission, follow-up on students, preparation of courses, exam preparation, assessments, trial lectures and disputation, and printing of doctoral degrees
- Registration of working hours for academic staff relating to examinations and the PhD programme
- Administration of examinations for the master programmes
- Quality assurance for courses, according to the quality assurance system
- Secretary for the Programme Council