Microeconomics, Industrial Organization and microeconometrics.
- Seminar leader in ECON2200
- Research Fellow, Department of Economics, University of Oslo 2017-
- Economist, Oslo Economics 2017-2017
- Analyst, Oslo Economics 2015-2017
- Master's degree (M.Phil.) in Economics, University of Oslo 2013-2015
- Bachelor's degree in Development Studies, University of Oslo 2009-2012
Supervisor: Tore Nilssen
Asphjell, M.K., Bergh, H.N., Merker, T. and Skaar, J., Unilateral Effects of Horizontal Mergers with Vertical Relations Between Firms and Other Structural Market Changes. Review of Industrial Organization, pp.1-14.
Merker T., Kristiansen I.S., Saether, E.M., 2016, Human Resources for Health care in the Nordic economies: successful today, but sustainable tomorrow?. Health employment and economic growth: an evidence base. Geneva: World Health Organization, (ed.) Buchan J, Dhillon I, Campbell J,