Behavioural economics, game theory and experimental labor economics
Higher education and employment history
- Bachelor in business administration, Høgskolen i Vestfold
- Master in business administration, Norges Handelshøyskole (NHH)
- Supervisor: Kalle Moene
- Second supervisor: Bertil Tungodden (NHH)
- Cappelen, Alexander Wright; Moene, Karl Ove; Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth & Tungodden, Bertil (2017). The merit primacy effect. .
- Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth (2016). Inequality acceptance and the relative importance of merit.
- Cappelen, Alexander Wright; Moene, Karl Ove & Skjelbred, Siv-Elisabeth (2013). Earned vs Unearned ‐ A Study of Responses to Asymmetric Bonus Mechanisms.